If you ask a girl out and she turns you down, but after she keeps liking your photos on facebook, should you ask her out again?

I mean maybe if I keep asking and she turns me down she'll at least stop clicking like on my photos right?

Thank you everyone. You have convinced me I have nothing to lose.

Most Helpful Girl

• Act as though she's insignificant and don't initiate any contact or response. Then she'll be like
    "Wtf! HE said he liked ME! Oh know, is he over me already? Have I become less attractive? How can he just forget about me that fast?"
    Believe me, this is how girls think.
    Then it will keep bothering her to the point where she'll get so desperate she'll ask YOU out.

• That happened to me with a girl once actually but it took her months. I'm not gonna wait around for that.

• Well, love is patient, and if you're not, then you'll never find love... hahaha

Most Helpful Guy

• Liking your photos on Facebook is just that, doesn't mean she's changed her mind. Now, that's not to say she hasn't though (after time to think it over), she could be indecisive or, she may also just be playing hard to get for the attention (most people like that someone likes them). I would go with how you feel and if you think she's worth it to you. Personally, once a woman has turned me down that's it for me but some women play hard to get so (in their minds) they don't seem "like a slut"

What Girls Said 4

• Nah. Don't do that.
    I sometimes like a guys photos because I know him, and out of respect, even tho I turned him down and I don't plan on changing my mind,
    It was actually annoying when they were so persistant. .-.

• Yupp

• Whaha i have friendzoned Some guys in my life, i like their pictures on Facebook to be Nice. Dont read to much into it.

• If you're willing to, why not?

What Guys Said 6

• Doo ever do that... She is putting her toe in the water to check ur desperation level...
    Dont pay attention to it unless she sends u text directly...
    Then u can ask her out and end ur date with at least a kiss..

• By all means. Obviously she's indecisive.

• Waste of time, indecisive chicks do more harm than good even when dating them, she did you favor.

• Lmaoo geeds gonna geeds

• Naw 💁🏻

• How long has it been since you asked her out? Maybe things changed.