Guys, Why would a guy not want to have sex?

Me and my boyfriend have been together almost 3 years. We barely have sex like 4 times a month. He says i have to get dressed up just to get him in the mood. He need initiates sex what so ever. I am 24 and i feel like im wasting my time with this. We aren't married and we have sex like we are in our 50s

5

Most Helpful Guy

• 4 times a month and u say its less? R u a slut or what?
    U love this guy just for sex?
    And on top of that u say you're wasting your time... well baby you're a prostitute...
    And girls like u get cheated on, dumped etc becoz all u can think about is sex.

What Guys Said 4

• He might be a closet doughnut puncher, to be honest. A man who is passionate about you, and found you very attractive, would be glad to root you whenever you wanted, lick your pussy, massage you, and more. Go on craigslist, and cheat on him. If you do, it's his fault.

I hope this helps :)

• I would tell he was conservative before reading ur ladder lines lol... He is telling ''you must initiate it'' lol it is funny.

• very strange

• Yea move on. You should be getting it daily.