Women if a guy is ugly but he makes you laugh so much with his personality word you go out with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Surely, we like handsome men.
    but the truth is, i have liked several guys who are ugly. and yes, it's because : they have good personality, yes funny, and SMART. When i look back, and realized that i liked those men who are (also considered by my friends as) ugly, i found it actually amazing), that those qualities can really make me, or women actually fall in love. yes, i will go out with men with those kind of qualities. BUT, build the chemistry first. dont worry too much with face, if no chemistry, if she doesn't feel comfortable, it's also useless and can't go further

Most Helpful Guy

• Heeello friendship.

What Girls Said 8

• If I wasn't attracted to him then I wouldn't.

• To a degree, I have an extremely weird sense of attraction so usually I'm attracted to you anyway if you make me laugh but if I wasn't sexually attracted I don't know if I could. Wouldn't be fair to him

• I wouldn't date someone who I'm not attracted to. It wouldn't be fair on either of us.

• Nnno.

• Nah, there's gotta be some physical attraction there.

• It is all about attraction. Someone who looks ugly to person A, can be attractive to person B. But for me, I fall in love only when the guy can make me laugh, no matter the looks. Except for intense deformations.

• Haha awh Well it's all about chemistry so maybe

• No lol it depends some "ugly" men can be attractive to someone

What Guys Said 0