Girls, Is it a turn off if a guy isn't a handyman?

I'm in my early 20's and my dad can fix anything and had more an engineer's mind while I'm more of a financial/economic mind so I never learned to change a tire, can't use tools to fix anything, can't work on cars. To this day he has fixed everything for my siblings and I never needing a mechanic. I on the other hand on can't even pop the hood on my car and I'm wondering if that bothers you in looking for a

3

What Girls Said 3

• I think there are some basic things that you must know, like changing a tire or a light bulb and stuff like that, even girls have to know these things, but people differ. Just because your a guy does not mean you have to know everything about mechanics and such.

• Well when my tire popped I called OnStar even and they took care of it. I don't know I just never cared to learn I guess and I am kinda scared to screw things up worse.

• Everyone should know how to change a tire.

• Yeah I get that lol I just don't trust myself with physical labor things I'm more a numbers, stats, guy than a how does this machine work and how do I fix it.

• As long as you know the everyday basics, you should be fine. :)

• Nah, it's endearing tbh :)

• May I ask what makes it endearing?