Is it bad that I don't want guys paying for me on dates?

Weather it's a first date or 10th date, I don't expect guys to pay for me at all in fact I would NOT want them to, I'd rather pay 50/50 or something like that all the time, when I have dated people in the past and went on dates with them they would say they'll pay and then I'll say no it's ok I'll pay and then we would keep saying that for a long time And I don't know what to say, I thought guys didn't like paying for dates and want 50-50? Because that's what I would want to because I'd feel bad if the guy only paid. I'm the type of person that doesn't expect much/anything from a guy at all. Because I could do it on my own and it's also not fair to the guy

What should I say on dates because for some reason some guys won't let me pay so should we just keep "arguing" about who pays till he finally says okay let's pay 50/50?

Most Helpful Guy

• its fine, i assume if the guy really likes you he is inclined to pay, it's either that or he's just traditional af and wants to pay because it doesn't feel right to him if you both went dutch. seriously though, don't worry about it, it's just the guys you've been dating so far.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think men do genuinely want to pay if they like you, plus if you are asking a girl on a date it's something you would be willing to do. I don't think men should always have to pay though, and I know how frustrating it is when they don't let you pay because my ex always REFUSED to let me. He'd get pissed if I tried to pay? I would say before you get the bill say you had a great time and you'd love to cover some or all of the bill. However, if he insists several times, just go with it and say that next time it'll be on you. Or, you can try explaining that you don't feel right letting him pay and would feel better if you at least left the tip.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't see how that can't be bad

• fuck no its good i dont want to spend any money on a woman.

What Girls Said 0