What are women on dating sites looking for?

I live in a small town called Clovis and there aren't that many people out here and there isn't that much stuff to do out here. Needless to say there isn't many places to meet people unless you're into cowboys and rodeos and even then there aren't that many rodeos out here. So I decided to start looking for women on dating sites. The site I'm currently using is Plenty of Fish. My profile has pictures of me smiling and fun doing stuff. My profile description describes a little bit about me and what makes me, me. A lot of girls from time to time to look at my profile but none of them seem interested so I'm trying to figure out what is my profile missing.

I also shoot out a few messages from time to time two different girls after reading their profiles and if I'm interested in them. However let's say in 24 hours I shoot out 6 messages to girls I'm interested in. If I'm lucky I'll receive a message back from one of them. Remind you out of the 6 messages 5 of them will be my profile including the one that will respond back. Then the one that does respond back after two maybe three messages she's not responding.

So basically I'm wanting to know how I can make my profile better and what to say in those first two or three messages that I'm not saying

Most Helpful Girl

• It will vary a lot from woman to woman. It's really hard to say.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• In this day and age you have to have looks, interest they find very suited to them, looks, looks, and ummm looks? Also you need looks and looks and then you have to have a good paying job. Some might try you out cause they was never serious in the first place but... ok you get the hint. You have 20% chance while your online of landing it serious. Other than that you'll get girls talking to you for a day or two then never hear from them again.

• they are looking for a man that will date a single mother.