Okay this is a curious interracial question. Will you answer please?

Lets face it, some of you arn't really racist & in out in the open about it but you sometimes frown about it when people you know or even your children date, have a crush, are inlove, marry, or even have children by black guys/girls.
So let's take a vote,

would you... Date, sleep with, start a family, or marry a black person?

Or most of the above?

• I would date a black person
  • I would marry a black person
  • I would sleep with a black person
  • I would start s family with a black person
  • All of the above
  • None of the above

Most Helpful Girl

• Date? Sure, if I liked him and he treated me well.
    Marry? Sure, if I loved him and he treated me well.
    Sleep with? If I was with him for a while, loved him, and saw a future with him.
    Start a family? Sure, if we were married.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm mixed Asian and white why not get some BeyoncĂ© in there

• The irony here is that Beyonce is militant pro-black and would never date anything but a black guy lol

What Girls Said 6

• I'm a few more years, there will be 80% more mixed children then there are now, but why frown upon humans mating with other humans? And you when you widen your perspective on things (social norms, race, and etc..) I guarantee, you won't go back and you might be happy.

• All of the above.

• I'm mixed, Puerto Rican and Jamaican. I'd marry whatever race of person I want.

• Me = single serial dater who ALREADY HAS dated and had sex with black people... both guys and girls = Vote G

• Lol ur a legend but i don't think I'll never fully understand your ways dear😌

• (smiling) That's okay, NO ONE does. Peace xo

• none of the above i only like white and Asian

• Well I am black so I wouldn't mind any of those things.

What Guys Said 5

• All of them, I have no racial preference.

• I like to call myself a culturalist, not a racist. I have nothing against black people. I'd gladly start a family w/ a black girl I can connect and be happy w/.

However, it is the black American lower class culture that I cannot stand... Just as much as I hate some white cultures, Asian cultures, etc. I'm an equal opportunist culture hater.

• How can one aspire to surround themselves with a better cultured class of people when upper class people have ulterior motives to that pertain to holding people back and keeping them in the same position and situations their in?

• I have dated a black person (well mixed) and yeah I would do all of those things.

• Sorry but i like white women, its my preference, i don't much care for African American culture as well so their will be a bunch of incompatibilities.

so i voted none of the above

• Just because they are black?

• I don't living but where I live, that's actually a big deal when it comes to interracial dating

• I meant do you mean intentionally go after a black person because they are black?

• No lol I merely asked this question to decide the percentage of racism in interracial dating