Help, I want a boyfriend so bad , Where the hell can I meet attractive single dudes , i'm not that shy so i'm planning on approaching guys too?

i'm desperate for a boyfriend BUT i don't know how or where or anythingg ahh it's killing me. I've been a virgin and single for WAYY too long. I just want a hot gorgeous man guy to call my own. I want to be the reason he smiles, i want relationship. I want to kiss a guy i find attractive soo bad. But, i think i'm preventing that to ever happen by not going out or socializing these days. But, i also don't know like how the fuck am i supposed to randomly approach a guy i know nothing about? Wouldn't that be weird? I also want sex but that's another story. I know this question might get asked a lot but please im dying to know where i can meet attractive single nice dudes out in this world. No places come to mind. I don't personally know any cute guys either and neither do my friends know any attractive guys or just guys in general lol so that is even harder.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Here I am. That was easy, wasn't it? Lol jk. Just go up to a guy and start chatting. If he's attracted to you, he will like it. Guys aren't usually rude like some girls have a tendency to be, even if he's not interested or taken. Just small talk is fine, you can even tease him a little. Go to a coffee shop, a book store, a gym, anything like that. He's not going to be rude, he will talk to you. One time, I was in a book store and this gorgeous girl just came up to me and started talking to me. She just said hi, how are you? Then we started talking about some books then I bought her a coffee, then I got her number and we were together for 8 months. It was the easiest I ever got a girlfriend and I liked it. I liked it a lot. It's easy to go up to a guy and start talking. Here's another way, have a friend and go to a bookstore. Find a guy you think is cute, have your friend go up to him and tell him you're interested in him. But have your friend tell him you have no idea she's doing this and you're gonna be so embarrassed but she's doing it anyway. Then if he's interested, hell talk to you but act embarrassed and all that lol. It'll work. If not the first time, keep trying. You can do it.

• Depending on your age , hanging out and meeting new people is one, also speed dating is another, meeting people online is more long distance unless he lives close and is trust worthy. Im also pretty sure some guys in this site knows some things or might want to date. Hmmm but the best thing might be speed dating in my opinion since you can also meet new friends and stuff

• what's your age range, what's your market like in your area (big city, small town). that can make a difference.

do physical activities with groups... volleyball, cycling, whatever you get into and enjoy. go dancing and listen to bands and music. church (although might cause issues with what you want due to boundaries imposed on some guys). be approachable wherever you are... always looking good, always looking open and outgoing. It makes a big difference. meet people then meet more people. you said you aren't going out, that is a problem.

How do you approach someone: search youtube on the subject. It takes some nerves to approach and get the conversation going where you want it to.

• It depends on what you're attracted to. An easy way is to attend social things you enjoy. That way you're more likely to have something in common with said attractive guy. E. g. sports, volunteering, creative courses.

Then when you see an attractive guy, go up and talk to him. It doesn't have to be smooth, it doesn't have to be anything. You're just letting him know you are interested in him and want to hang out with him. Just say "hi" and see what happens. Notice if he seems to like you too. If he does, great. If not, on to the next one. Don't try to convince someone to like you. Just move on if they don't.

Just be yourself. Have fun.

You must understand: most guys don't get approached a lot. They don't mind you being shy or awkward. They're just pleased that you tried.

• Pretty much anywhere lol.

• Honestly, a hell of a lot of single guys almost dream about a girl asking them out. We can be kind of dense and can't pick up on subtle flirting things OR we read way to far into things you don't intend to mean anything. Go to parties, hang out with friends, and try to always be appealing because you never know if Prince Charming decides not to go up to you because you're wearing sweatpants. Casual but not too casual, hot but not too hot (don't want to intimidate), etc etc.

• Go to church

• They have a app for that

• Lets be valentine lol..

• It's really easy for a girl to find someone to date if she's bold and more attractive than him. So if you're like a 9 you could easily find a 7 or an 8. Shooting higher than yourself is always less likely to work.

• How do i know where i stand in the scale lol?

• I would think you would have some idea from looking in a mirror. People are more objective about older pictures of themselves so try looking at a picture from a few years ago.

• I honestly think i'm pretty and cute. I'm nowhere near ugly. Though i've been called plain looking it hurt haha but i don't agree with it. a few years ago i was anorexic so i don't think taht's accurate. I look much better as of now.

• College classes are a good place.

• If you or your friends don't know any cute guys than odds are you and your friends aren't all that attractive. I'm not saying this to be harsh but to be practical. Be realistic and you shouldn't have much of a problem finding a man.

What Girls Said 1

• Type meet single guys online. com or go in a bar and you'll find a lot!
    Be careful and wise though!