Moving to fast?

I just got with my boyfriend about almost a month ago and we have been doing the normal coupley things, such as cuddling, holding hands, and we just started pecking last week. All my friends are telling me I'm going to fast.. Am I? 've known him since February. I don't feel like we are. He doesn't think so either. We're both very comfortable with our pace. Should I even take my friends suggestions into consideration?

What Guys Said 2

• Well, if you are comfortable with one another, then it shouldn't be a problem. I think your friends are trying to say that, don't be hasty while proceeding forward and to think and do whatever you want to do.

• Got a girlfriend once and had sex the first week. Lasted a year.

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm, i think that if you're both okay with where you are and how fast you're going then it's okay. Just don't rush into anything without thinking about things first or agree on something you're not certain about! I think you'll be alright friend