Is this girl using me?

I met this girl on gag and we r messaging and she really likes me she always talk about sex and nudes

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to know considering we don't know all the details.

I say if you are not comfortable with the conversation, then stop talking to you. However if you like having the conversation, then keep talking to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ummm... *spoiler alert* .. She's a he.

What Girls Said 5

• Soooo, you meet her on gag. You post a question this specific about her on gag and don't even male yourself anonymous? So, she had a pretty good chance of seeing your question and knowing what you suspect her of... at this point, it's safe to say you can probably just ask her directly

• Yeah she's using you

• Maybe, maybe not

• She sounds like a fuckboy but with a vagina tbh :/

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 6

• If you met her on GAG, then it's not good that you are posting such a question about her. I am sure if she sees this, she will be upset. It's best that you ask her directly.

• That really isn't enough facts upon which to base an opinion about whether she is using you.

• "She" is probably a dude catfishing you. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

• lol ur such a girl... don't you want to talk about sex?

• yes. She is using you. Also sending nudes at ur age is distribution of child pornography.

• I maybe know her, does she has numbers in her user name?