Is the guy I'm seeing losing interest?

Ok so I need advice.. The guy I've been seeing has been acting a little different. I'm not sure if I'm overthinking or if I need to just move on. We've been dating for 4 months now in the begninning he use to text me often. We would spend at least two days out of the week together. But recently I notice the communcaition has been lacking. It feels like we only talk if I text him first. Then he feels motative to call. He never text me unless I text him or he wants to see me. I even went as long as a week of not contacting him just to see if he would text first. He didn't! I broke down and ended up texting him first after a week in a half. He always reply back fairly quick tho like within mins. When we are together he always says he missed me. Does this mean he's not interested in me or what?

What Guys Said 1

• Ok, there is something positive about this even if he is not texting you first, the good thing is he is at least replying to your texts quickly and he does call you so I wouldn't say he is losing interest. It's possible that some people are not good at initiating things, may be he is one of them.

If you think he has changed to this, then I am not sure what could be the reason for this change. However it's still good that he replies to your texts quickly, so you don't need to worry too much.

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend can't go without texting me, even at the times we broke up. The max he can go without texting or calling me is about a week, which is so cute. Its not that i never text, sometimes i text first sometimes he does, i use to never text him before until he did which he complained about so i started to text him as well. But my ex however would have never text me first, he was very used to me being the first one to text which i always did but then again, he ended up cheating on me so he was probably busy talking to other girls when i wouldn't text him so... yeah...