Do guys who break up with a girl feel anything afterwards?

This guy asked me out through online dating. He was the one initially interested in me. Things were moving really quickly because he was very serious about it all. I had misgivings from the start and wanted to take things slowly, but I went along with it. Our last conversation was serious in which I told him I wasn't sure things would work out, but I'd think about it. In that same conversation he had talked about flying out to visit me. A day later he breaks up with me. He claimed it was because he didn't like the online dating thing, but I think it was because he was afraid I'd break up with him first. Opinions? Anyway, do guys who break up with someone not feel anything afterwards? Honestly, are y'all sad? At all?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes they fill the void usually with work or girls, they do so to rebuild their confidence and competency. Men are about achievements and relationships being successful is on that list, no man wants to feel like a failure.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, of course they will feel heartbroken

• Well, that guy your talking about sounds like he was messaging more then one girl at a time and changed who was at the top of his list. But yes, most guys who break up or get broken up with think about the person that they used to be with.

• I get sad afterwards sometimes, other times relieved depending on the situation. Sad when I do it because it doesn't seem things can be worked out

• No, typically, I just move on...

What Girls Said 0