Why dont American girls ever show interest in me?

I've never heard the words "You are attractive" or "You're hot" come out of an American girls mouth directed at me, but I travel to all these other places and the girls are crazy about me. In France the girls said I had the cutest accent (when I spoke French) and that I was really attractive, in Germany I had several girls tell me "You look good" and things like that. In Belgium a group of girls tell me I was the best looking American they had seen in real life. In the UK I didn't have as much luck with women, but I still had a few girls display interest in me. Then I come back to the US and all the girls ignore me, I might as well be a ghost because I never hear a word out of them. I dont understand it, beauty standards are extremely similar in Europe and the US. I dont want to date a European woman, I want to date a girl from my country but I literally have no luck here. Occasionally I'll get a weird girl that comes along, or a girl that comes along looking for sex, but looking for a relationship... not so much. 21 years old and I still have not been in a relationship. The girls that were telling me I was good looking in Europe were pretty good looking themselves, but here in the US I just dont get anything. Whats the deal?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Different = interesting = attractive.

I go to LA and give them a taste of clipped British accent and they love it. I turn from 'another Asian dude' into someone actually worth talking to. When you're interesting to girls, their physical attraction threshold is lowered.

Another thing, American and British girls seem big on the muscles look, but Europeans are far less impressed by them, they prefer slim guys. Does that describe you?

• I dont think muscles has anything to do with it, for the record I'm pretty muscular, I have a six pack and pretty defined features. Definitely not a body builder, but I have muscles. American women really dont seem to care about them, occasionally I get glances on the beach, and women will point out my six pack but I've never had a girl come talk to me on the beach, or in general so it really isn't that great.

• Probably just because you're different then. I can definitely attest to getting more attention overseas than at home.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• try to be interesting, iam sure if you're as good looking as you say they have noticed you, but maybe you have no style and not interesting, start gaving a great style and wearing nice clothes, and acting cool and smooth, be funny and interesting looks alone won't matter if you have nothing else.

• Hmm, I felt the same thing in Vegas. American Caucasians and Latinas didn't give me the time of day but Euro girls were soo open and friendly.

• I have heard European girls in general do like races that others don't eg Asian, south Asian etc

• @Vncmc2 its possibly true

• Because they don't have too unless you give them reason too

• They want white dick and BBC's only

• I don't think American girls show interest in anyone ever.

• Well then I guess they'll miss out on a lot of great guys.