Girlfriend hates my female friends?

Im a dude i know its says my profile is female but i made this account last minute and i need unbiased opinions. Im 22 and I've been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years. everything is going great and she does trust me (she should all my relationships went to shit all of them cheated on me). This girl is the very first loyal girlfriend I've ever had. We dont get into arguments but when we do its over my few female friends. She hates them. I love my girl so much so leaving her is not an option (all my guy friends keep insisting to leave) anyway she hates my female friends because she wants to be the only girl in my life (other than blood related family) and she is! she's so special! Anyway my problem with my girlfriend is, she's just so rude to my female friends. They do try their hardest to be her friend and they try talking to her in past events but she's so resistant! She rolls her eyes at them and gives them dirty looks (from what they tell me). The thing is, i dont even talk to those girls everyday or much. If they want to hang out i always make sure to bring my girlfriend or i always make sure there's other guys around. I see them maybe once every 8 months but my girlfriend gets so mad whenever they have a get together. Starting the past few months everytime they want to get together my girlfriend just gets pissed now and we end up not going. One time me and my girlfriend had supper and we ran into my two female friends by accident and they wanted to join us and i could not say no and she got mad and said that the supper was only meant for me and her and that i ruined her plans made for us two. How can i get my girl to not be so angry towards them? Why is she so hostile? Any thoughts or ideas?

Ps i just want ti keep in touch with my old friends thats all. But i also want to get married and have a love of my life. Would you give up your friend of the oposite sex for your partner if you truly love them? Because i truly love my girl but at the same time, i dont want to be out of touch with my old friends...

What Guys Said 1

• Your girlfriend does sound a bit over the top jealous or insecure towards any female attention you get. Like you, she has probably also had some past bad relationships which has made her look at your female friends as direct competition and a threat to your relationship even though they are just friends. To be honest, I would not like my girlfriend having a bunch of guy friends either, so I sorta know how she feels. But, from your story, you don't see them very much and it all seems very legit and on the up and up. If you do a search here you will find that most people, girls and guys, do not like their SO having friends of the opposite sex. It is just messy and a conflict of interest. If your female friends had boyfriends of their own, she would probably feel less threatened by them. Ultimately, your SO should rank higher and be more important to you than your friends. If you cannot live your life without these few friends you need to chose her or your friends.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know I mean she seems a bit controlling of you and your life and who are friends with you and who are not... I think yuo should talk to her and i also think you should really think about the future with her... friends are good to have, male or female and it just seems you're a bit stuck and can't choose. So really the decision is stay with her and only her and don't really have any friends etc or leave her, have your friends adn find a girl who isn't going to cut you off from everyone, even your guy friends. ( do your guy friends not like her because of you not getting to spend time with them?)

• Have you tried to make her comfortable with your friendships with other females? Or have there been any situations occurring to make her distrust you?
    It could just be that she is insecure... which is something you can't change. Speak to her and let her know how you feel.

• Ivec tried telling her that i barely talk to them and that they mean nothing! My phone barely gets texts and when i do its from my guy friends not them. And i did give them hugs but i only mean them as a greeting...

• Insecurities are an issue no one but the actual person can solve, seems like youve done everything you can to make her comfortable. Depends how much your willing to take..