Is he trying to push me away?

My boyfriend has been sick for over a week. I haven't seen him in eight days due to my auto immune disorder. I'm waiting for him to get well. I had a horse show Saturday and my mom went with me, it's an all day event. We texted that morning but when I was at the show I didn't text him. I checked my phone for messages but there were none. Until he asked if I'd fallen off the face of the earth and said he'd text me in the morning. There was no Goodnight text. Sunday he gave me the silent treatment and he has been doing so since. I guess he doubts me. I don't know, he's being a jerk. I feel like he's becoming distant.

What Guys Said 1

• I think he is still very upset that you didn't text him while you were at the show, I mean so what if he didn't text you? you can also take the initiative to text him.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like he's just annoyed because you didn't text him when you were at the show