Help me please?

There was a girl in my class this semester, and I would see her in occassionally around school so I talked to her in class the first day. However, I felt like she didn't want to talk to me, because she would give me yes or no answers, and sometimes she would just shrug and mumble "I don't know". So I left her alone, and sat with an old friend, but this girl sat with my friend and I and started talking to me. So after class my friend asked me how I knew her, and I told her (my friend) that I talked to her in one class, but she was rude so I left her alone. Now this girl talks to me all the time, sits with me, and walks with me out of class and jokes around with me. A couple of people have asked me if we were together, because they said "she's glued to your hip!" I occassionally see her glance my way, and she pointed me out to her friends, and said "so I talking about you to my sister." Her friends know who I am, and I don't know why. So last week I told her I liked her, and wanted to get coffee to see where we stood. Once we got to know eachother we could date. She said "yeah, sure!" So today I asked her for coffee, and she said "I don't want any sort of relationship with you!" Why would she do this? Do you think I missread her signals? I feel embarassed I keep thinking "what if she told me about her friends, because she thought I was a loser?"

Most Helpful Girl

• :/ I don't know, sounds like she's two-faced

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I think she wanted to mislead you as she did today. Your only option right now is to move on before she files a sexual harassment to the authorities if she feels you're still flirting with her. In other words, she just showed you how rude she can be so just ignore her.