Would you date someone who thinks they are so good looking or all that?

Ok I met this girl at my universty and she's cool. And i think there is a such thing as being confident. Like for example, realistically I don't think I'm super hot like Chris Hemsworth or Chis Evans, So I would never say I'm a 10 out of 10. I'm probably like a 7/10 but I'm still confident because I won't hard to stay in shape, I work on my qualities, manners, presenation, my skills and personality.

This girl I know, she claims she's a 10/10, she thinks she has the most perfect genetics, she thinks most guys wants her, she says it all the time how much she sas it going on, how guys want her left and right, how she is so sexy and how perfect her looks are.

Am I wrong to be bothered by this? Is she just being confident or cocky?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd have no issue dating someone who's goodlooking, and is aware of that. I mean, let's be honest- most people have a good idea of where they stand in terms of physical attractiveness, whether that be high, low, or somewhere in the middle.

I'd be majorly turned off if this person straight up told me that they think they're a 10/10 (such a thing doesn't exist), that they have perfect genetics, that most of the opposite sex want them, etc..
    Sounds like her ego is taking up way too much space to leave room for your being in the picture. Plus, that screams her having a very entitled approach to things.
    So you can't really say that you weren't warned. :P

• "I mean, let's be honest- most people have a good idea of where they stand in terms of physical attractiveness, whether that be high, low, or somewhere in the middle."
      - Except that you often have people who think they 'stand' on the side of beauty or sexiness but are really just very plain or average. And you have the ones who don't think they're special but are extremely attractive.

• @ManOnFire I've never encountered girls or guys who were so confident that they thought they were 'god's gift'.

• @kaylaS91 That's news to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol we call them narshores , narcissist slutty whores.
    Stay away from them, no need to burst their bubble.
    Thats a serious problem though, world compliments women so much that they get big head but forget that the world compliments almost every woman. Its just being polite.

What Girls Said 5

• I'd date a guy who had confidence in himself, but I draw the line at arrogance. It's a trait I despise in anyone

• It depends on if the amount of narcissism is actually justified, like if they look really good and people actually openly admire them a lot I wouldn't really be able to say anything against it because their opinion of themselves would be justified in that case.
    However, I find that's rarely the case with overly cocky people..

• Only if they actually are good looking.

• Confidence is a good thing, not cockiness.

• A person like that would terribly annoy me.

What Guys Said 5

• It all depends on how she said it.
    It could be she's just playing silly goose or she could be one of those massive cuntersaurus with an ego so big it has representation in the parliament. If it's the first , a little bit narcissism could be fun but if it's the later I am avoiding it like Ebola.

• fuck yeah

• I generally avoid girls like that and find them to be a turn off. Just because you think you're all the shit doesn't necessarily mean everyone else thinks so.

• She sounds like a pain in the ass.

• meh, I like girls for more than looks so I can't say.