What relationships to you fantasize about?

so many people cheat on their partners.

What Girls Said 2

• I fantasize about the type of relationship where it's close to perfect. Where you can love someone they love you back unconditionally. Where you guys can be best friends and lovers. Where they don't have a wandering eye and stay faithful to you. Where they're not afraid to be honest with you. Where you can be yourself in front of them. Where they encourage and support you (emotionally vice versa). Where you can both experience the excitements of life together! When the times get bad... You guys can pull through together.

• I dont fantasize about anyone but my boyfriend. .. not really sure where he stands atm so i just hope after this semester.. when im not so stressed well go back to our happier natural way routine.. but yeah. When you love you're with someone you have feeling for.. Its kindof impossible to fantasize about anyone else.. Lol.. and under the circumstance you do.. that means you're mentally cheating.. which essentially undermines the entire relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• A 1 million way