I have been dating my boyfriend for 3 years. He has never posted anything with me in it but still has pictures of his ex calling her his wife?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not staying with anyone that's calling someone else their wife. Fuck. That. Shit.

What Guys Said 4

• is he even active on social media? I haven't posted any pic in almost 3 years.

• Tell him it is you or her. If he says you make him delete all photos of her that he has of her on any if his social media sites and watch him. If he says it is her or he complains about getting rid of any pictures he has of het then tell him you are leaving him and not coming back.

• Sorry but it's a deal breaker

• so why dont you ahve some self esteem to walk away?

What Girls Said 2

• .. and you are still with him? I'd have left him long ago. I could never be with a guy who was still pining for his ex. No way would I give my heart to guy, while his heart still belongs to someone else.

• Oh hell no he tripping tell him straight up what you think you doing she had her chance your mine and don't forget that she gotta go she ain't your wife df if she is then tell me cause I gotta go tf you think this is I don't share its me or her