Do anyone else have trust issues?

I'm w/ my current boyfriend that I can't seem to put my trust in him 100% we been talking for about 6 months now. Everything's going okay, but the last time I put my trust in a guy broke my heart.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have some trust issues but not like how I used to be. When I had a boyfriend always thought he was cheating and would break my heart, it was a huge problem in my relationship. I worked on my insecurities. I have grown to become a good judge of character now, but I learned that sometimes you have to be vulnerable to the right person. Can't trust someone who doesn't face up to their actions or know they are sketchy.

What Guys Said 6

• Don't let your past ruin your present...

• Hell yes! I still count my money from the ATM. Trusting someone isn't immediate, they build it up. You could trust him to protect you but I don't trust anyone with saving a life of my loved ones

• Everyone does.

• Knock it out of you, trust issues are so silly, it will get you know where, stop creating a pity party

• with certian types of people yes

• Yup thats y im single :)

What Girls Said 3

• Oh boy, yes! And it's getting out of control, I just can't help it. And it ruins things with the guy I'm currently dating. I want to stop but I don't know how, even though he didn't give me any reason not to trust him so far. I think I'm seriously damaged from my ex who broke my heart almost 2 years ago. I was fine before my ex, never had trust issues.

• trust is something that develops over time. but we all have our own little issues with trust

• Yes. I have a lot of trouble opening up to people or trusting what they say.