Would you date an average looking girl/guy?

If you like her / his personality?

1|1
23|33

Most Helpful Girl

• I would totally date an average looking guy if I liked his personality. Good personality in the opposite sex seems to be harder and harder to find nowadays. It also seems to be rare to find a hot/sexy guy with an amazing personality. So even if a guy is average looking but if he has a good personality, I would date him without blinking an eye.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 33

• Yes, no problem. Let's also consider that what's average for some people can be cute for others, so there's no "definitive average".

1|1
    0|0
  • yes I'd date an avrage girl cause they are the ones who are natural and themselves and not trying to copy others.

1|1
    0|0
  • Defo. connecting and intimacy is way more important to me. Even if she's 'objectively' average, I have to like the look of her though. Liking someone physically and non physically goes hand in hand.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but only if I like their personality AND they have a low partner count. If they dont have a low partner count then they have to be better looking than average.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah d00d

1|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely choose an "average" looking gal over a "celebrity" looking woman. I think the average people are more beautiful than anyone else.

But you are right the personality has to be there too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes if I liked her personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if I also find her physically attractive

which might still mean they look average to everyone else, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • her face has to stand out at least

1|0
    0|0
  • I would date a 1/10 if i liked their personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Attractiveness is, to a degree, subjective. One person's 6/10 is another person's 9/10.

1|1
    0|0
  • Definitely, average as in general terms, yet she could still be damn attractive/beautiful to me. I wouldn't care about what the majority said.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was always open to average looking girls. Most girls I approached were average by societal standards.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would!
    You're pretty hot by the way :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would, #NoQuestion ! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course, why not? Is photo of the original thread poster what you consider average? Because it seems better-than-average to me!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure if I'm attracted to them... I'm average myself, can't expect a supermodel

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, indeed, but I do hope you aren't placing yourself in that category...

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah cos I'd probably be done with her qucik lol

1|0
    0|0
  • of course i would, after all i prefer maturity and personality more than looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like what I like. If society deems her as average looking then I don't know what to tell you. From my point of view everyone is unique and special in their own way and I don't find anyone not one person "average looking".

1|0
    0|0
  • sure, if we clicked well

1|0
    0|0
  • i have, but it didn't work out, she ended up getting insecure because i was better looking

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure I would

1|0
    0|0
  • of course why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd date you

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, yes

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course!

1|0
    0|0
  • no never ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if she was hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 22

• Absolutely. And also if I am attracted to him, that is all that matters. I have met people I am not attracted to whatsoever and then when I got to know them I became more and more so. I prefer them to not be super attractive people, they can be arrogant or players and I would always see other people checking them out. No thank you!

1|0
    0|0
  • My average looking often happens to be other peoples attractive, so I don't know. But as in my standards of average then yeah why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • I have (:

1|0
    0|0
  • Most definitely.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Beauty fades and I am average myself so id want someone similar to me and not be punching above my weight

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and if I fall in love with their personality it will not matter. They will become the sexiest man or woman on the planet in my eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • as long as i'm attracted to him... and i love his personality then he doesn't need to look extremely handsome lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Objectively average can mean really hot/cute to me. So yes

1|1
    0|0
  • most people on this website are average and will end up dating average looking people. no shame in average and plenty of beauty in it!

1|1
    0|0
  • yes I would with an amazing personality :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure I would

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i would, no doubt as long as the personality was killer.

1|0
    0|0
  • HELL YA! and you're gorgeous

1|0
    0|0
  • Not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure 💗

1|0
    0|0
  • absolutely.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes :)

1|0
    0|0
  • If i like him then of course

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm only average so I don't see why I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • If its going by my standard of what average is then no because by my standard average means I don't find them attractive. However some people's average is above average for me.

1|0
    0|0