Feeling weird about my relationship, should I tell my gf?

Me and my girlfriend of 6 months are going through a bit of a rough patch, as of late I've begun to distrust her. She lied to me about something and since then I've felt weird, lately i have this weird feeling like maybe she might be wanting to rekindle her relationship with her ex. I feel weird and I've become distant but she doesn't really ask why I'm distant at all. Should I talk to her about it or just distance myself and wait for her to ask?

• Tell her
  • Wait for her to ask

Most Helpful Girl

• i would talk to her. Being distant and hoping she'll notice isn't going to solve any problems. If anything, it will create more. It's possible something is going on with her and she doesn't know if it's okay to talk to you about it since you've been distant. Perhaps reaching out and talking to her about how you feel will help you both understand each other better.

I know it's scary and hard to tell someone how you feel. But sometimes it's necessary. Especially if you want to keep the relationship going.

What makes you think she is thinking about rekindling things with her ex?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I can understand that she lied to you and because of that you are unable to trust her like before. Yes lying does break trust and to add to that she not asking you why you are being distant is also not a good sign, I can understand that will make you doubt even more if she indeed wants to rekindle her relationship with her ex, your doubts are valid. I understand.

Yes, you should tell your girlfriend how weird you are feeling. Be honest and open. Communication is very important in relationships.

What Girls Said 9

• Be upfront, tell her it's been 6 months and you don't think it's working out...

• No no no relationships are about communication! Trust can only come if you communicate. :) Talk to her. Obviously don't accuse her, just tell her that you're worried and that you want to talk and fix things. :) Otherwise this thing between you will just keep getting worse and worse and you'll probably end up losing each other. If you like her, go talk. :)

• The hardest part is tell them how you feel...

• You should always just tell someone. Now the problem that comes in is will you believe her? If not then it's pointless to tell her or make her ask just end it.

• has she been talking to him? what makes you think she wants to get back with the ex?

• Let them know how you feel man, be honest and upfront with her, you deserve better than to walk around with this unsettling feeling

• tell her if don't trust her don't wait and be unhappy follow your heart and instincts

• Communication is key. Never wait to express your feelings to your SO.

• Just tell her, don't play games like that.

What Guys Said 5

• Communication is the key to relationships...
    Ask her to go for u or ex...
    If she choses ex, have some self respect and move on

• open communication. I'm not convinced based uopn what you said she is going to give you a sound answer though or that you will trust the answer.

• I don't get why guys get all hesitant and nervous when it comes to a female. Wtf? If you have something to say, say it. Stop acting like she's God and you're scared to talk.

• It's not about being hesitant or nervous, if that were the case we wouldn't be able to date in the first place lol it's about being too talkative and looking over sensitive, turn off for women

• Ok. I don't know, I just get the feeling like guys are always afraid to talk. My bad

• Why wouldn't you tell her if you could synchronize the time and pull her aside to talk in private?

• Just dip bro