Do Asian boys like Latin American girls?

Soooooo I am really curious about this one. Do Asian guys like latin American girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not SUPER common for Asians to do a lot of diverse dating, though it can happen. I've never seen an Asian with a Latina, but it doesn't mean it's impossible. It's about where they are and how they were raised. If you know an Asian guy who likes you, or you suspect he does, then just go with that, and don't worry about whether other Asian guys date Latinas or not.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• 1|0
    • Thanks for the video, it was interesting😁😁

• It's interesting but I don't think the results define us individually if that isn't obvious to you.

• I know that, everyone is different. I justo said TVE vídeo was interesting.

• I'm happy as long as this Asian boy likes mediterranean dudes @ifarted 😡

• pretty sure some do

you got that fever?

• We like all girls, as long as we find them attractive.

• With Latinas, I don't understand how there are any gay guys tbh

• haha well, we can agree to disagree then 😜thanks, though @BarbaraP 😊

• @BarbaraP YES, many American women are masculine. Seriously, don't change that

• If men think you're cute they don't care what part of the world your ancestors came from.

• Definitely if you are having some natural looks

• How can you ask a question like that? Obviously there are going to be Asian guys that absolutely adore Latinas, and there are going to be some that hate them. I think you already know that though.

• I sure do. Latinas are hot

• I don't know about all Asians but many of Indians do

• all blacks should marry whites and all Oriental people should marry the Latinos 😂😂

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly I don't think they care about your ethnic background if you're pretty to them. This goes for all men tbh..

• Yup!

• Of course they do

• they like white skin and skinny girls in general so to what i know they prefer Asian and white girls