Im a 22 year old virgin, and I want to ask someone to finally have sex with me?

So I am a 22 year old virgin. I haven't had a boyfriend in a while, and honestly I'm just ready to have sex. There is a guy that I've been flirting with, clearly nothing serious, and we've fooled around a few times, never having sex. We've both been pretty open and honest with each other about what our intentions are and how much farther we'd like to take this. I'm thinking about asking him if he would like to have sex, while making it clear that it will be my first time. I know some people are very into waiting for "the one" or someone they are in love with but I'm not sure if I'm into that. How should I go about doing this? Or is it not okay to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• The thing is eventually you'll fall for him, happens after sex even if you don't feel it now. The intimacy will make you crumble. And he won't be ready for a relationship because.. You know.. And that would just haunt you as your first time.
    How about , just try to get in a relationship first then then see where it goes. You won't regret it much even if the relationship doesn't last.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you, if you feel like you wanna have sex than go for it.
    how would you go about it, I don t know.
    what were his intentions with you, did he ever tried mentioning sex?
    if he is flirting with you and you re both fooling around then def he s down for sex. just make him go lower while he is making out with you :P

What Guys Said 7

• It's ok : ).
    But may be hard for you to not fall for him. If you are sure about what you don't want, go ahead and tell everything.

• Just be honest about it, there aren't many guys who will flat out refuse or turn it down.

• I thought I was ready to lose my virginity but when I finally lost it it wasn't what I thought it would be. I regretted it so much and I still do to this day I really do wish I could go back but I was kind of in your shoes I thought I was ready but I REALLY wasn't. Think hard about this one virginity isn't something you can get back and you should give it up to someone truly special if only I had done the same.

• When you are fooling around just ask him. Straight on, wanna have sex?
    Tell him many times that you are still a virgin tho and make sure he understands and will take things slow, so he don't go all rough on you.

• Well are you hot OP? If you too shy to talk about it out but still are hot, make tinder

• If you're just in it to get laid then don't. It's much more enjoyable with someone you "love" without the ulterior motives of just having sex.

Or completely ignore what I said. You do what you want girl XD

• U r a slut. Period.

What Girls Said 4

• Perfectly okay to do if YOU are sure that you're okay with it. Everyone does things at their own pace and if you're not into waiting then do you. It seems like you and dude are pretty comfortable with each other already, so I don't see a problem just being like "hey, I kinda want to go all the way. It'll be my first time, but I'm ready to try it" (or something less lame sounding lol).

• Just put it plainly and be 100% honest about the situation.

• if you had your virginity for that long why dont just wait its not worth wasting on mf you're only to be fuck buddies with its not worth you're time lets be real

• Why would you want to do that?
    Stay Virgin I wish I was!
    The more you stay Virgin the less you have desease from!!
    When your Virgin you don't think about it that much or horny as much as your none Virgin!
    And keep it for that special guy! The one you'd say yes to for the rest of your life with! Don't lose that just for something stupid!