How will you react if a guy tells you he doesn't want talk to you or be your Friend any more after you rejected him?

please answer it

Most Helpful Girl

• ***Unpopular Opinion ALERT**

It depends. If it was someone I recently became friends with, then I won't stop them. If it's someone I've been friends with for a while, it might sting a bit.
    I personally think it's a bit immature to behave that way if you get rejected. It's understandable as to why they feel that way but to cut off everything with that person because I said no is a little much.
    If they aren't disrespectful pieces of shit or using you as the rebound, there should be no problem there.
    I'm not disputing his feelings but God, it doesn't help us feel better. I don't like to be put in positions like that because I know what it's like to be rejected.. it sucks. For me, having to reject someone is really hard because I've been that girl who had a crush on boy and the boy didn't like me back because he actually liked my friend...

I have a guy friend who had a HUGE crush on me for TWO years and he had asked me out, of course I said no. I didn't see him that way and I wasn't about to lead him on. He was sad about it but got over it and we're still talking now just fine.
    I think if he really cared about you as a person, he'd still try to keep the friendship there. I wholeheartedly think it's stupid to cut someone off because they couldn't give you the answer you wanted..

Most Helpful Guy

• It should be totally understandable. Feels were hurt, can't force what someone doesn't want.

What Girls Said 12

• If I rejected him, him rejecting to be friends is what he SHOULD do. I wouldn't expect anything else, I would do the same. For the record, I wouldn't even asked to stay friends, it's so fucking lame and selfish.

How about you? The guy I was dating friendzoned me. I told him I'm not looking for a friend and to not contact me again. How do you think he felt? I'd say he doesn't give a crap lol.

• I would understand why, because i know rejection is so painful. It isn't easy remaining friends with someone you have feelings for , because it would be difficult to accept just a friendship with someone who you really want a relationship with.

Sometimes the only way to move on from someone is to cut all contact. Plus, it would be even more painful when she eventually does meet a guy , because there's nothing more painful than watching someone you love... loving someone else

• Well if he was serious and that immature about it then so be it! Other than that I'd say stfu you big baby and huge me... FWIENDDDDDDDD☺☺☺ It's fuckes up I'll lose a friend to this petty shhh, but I have to remember he decided to end the friendship not me.

• If it was a guy I had only recently gotten to know, then I'd completely understand and be okay with it. If it was a guy I've been good friends with for years, then I'd be a bit upset because I'd be losing a good friend.

• Me: Okay.

• I'd be upset but I understand why he feels that way. It's a shame for our friendship to end though.

• That's fine. It's happened before and my response was, "if that makes you happy then okay"

• I would completely understand

• I wouldn't want to be freinds with someone I rejected.

• Fair enough. I would understand why he feels that way and decided to make that decision.

• I would understand him, but if we had been friends for a long time I would try to have our friendship back😊😊

• Girls always have trouble snapping out of that friend mentality, the guy wants to be your boyfriend.

• @LordBlakeh Maybe, you never know

• I would accept it as I feel that would be best for both of us.

What Guys Said 0