Help she asked me if I have feelings for someone is that a sign?

Hey people. I was out today with my friend. I really like her but I keep hiding my feelings because I don't want to be rejected. But today she asked me if I have feelings for someone and I said no then she told me are you sure so I said yes and I really regret saying no but I didn't want to ruin our friendship.
Is that a sign she she likes me too? should I tell her that I like her?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• You should drop a few hints on her that you do have an interest in someone but your having to keep your feeling his and the why. I'm sure she will pick up on your hints

• Dang it, you dun gone effed up! She was practically saying, "Hey, wanna ask me out already?" Or, she was at least curious.
    Next time you see her, say "Hey remember when you asked me if I have feelings for someone?" "Well, I kind of lied" "Try guessing who"
    I was in that position once... back when I was annoyingly shy, haha.

• yeah I was shy she suddenly asked me this question and I felt my heart was going to stop I didn't know what to say and I denied it :( I'll meet her tomorrow so I should make a move :S

• I would. Be subtle about it. There's no need to make it awkward. I would try to find out if she's interested in you.

• Tell her that you lied to her when you said no and that you have feelings for someone but it is a bit complicated to express them then change the subject and ask her is she has feelings about anyone let her tell you if she asks you if the feelings you have are for her man up and own it. Say is it that obvious? And then ask her if she has the same feeligns for you.