How the hell are you single?

Seriously? What the hell? What sorcery is this?

• #foreveralone
  • Beats me, I just live here.
  • I'd date me, me sooo sexxxyyy
  • I wouldn't even date me, me soooo awkwaaard
  • What
  • I'm not single. What am I doing here?
  • ^^^get the fuck out of here you fuckernoodle!!! You can't sit with us. #meangirls

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 32

• I am mixture of C and D - I want to give it a go but he is so shy and awkward he runs off giggling everytime I try to talk to him.

• How am I single?

Well, that's because it's my decision, it's my choice and it's my life so I have decided to lead my life single.

• #foreveralone which sucks because I want to date a woman but women hate me so I gave up.

• I have just been let down by another woman! So I give up. "Throws hands up in the air."

• I think a better question is how the hell are you in a relationship? Being single is the default position.

• That would've made a good username: singlebydefault. Wish I thought of that when I signed up.

• Relationships aren't something I'm pursuing at the moment. School is stressful enough lol

• The only reason I'm single right now is because of work... however that doesn't stop some of the actresses from making the usual 'pass' at me. I do go out on dates, but currently I think too many of the ladies I've met may be more in love with what I do than me. Or maybe it's the wine I'm drinking speaking... what was the question? :v Nah I'm just kidding... work related is my reason.

• I never work around females and dont know any females

• doesn't fit in the 2500 character limit

• 2|0
  • Because Im a fucking catfish thats why lol. No, seriously I'm just waiting for the right woman to come along.

• Cos, I'm not very attractive and look like I'm 12 (seriously).

• Cause some people won't love me!

• It's not my time yet.

• TBH i just find it to be more simple to be single women can be complicated and I'm just not ready to put up with that mess just yet someday soon but not now :)

• No one wants to date me or have casual sex with me. :/

• Mixture of bad luck, pickiness and apathy.

• Chicks are psycho sometimes

• Because my assholish-ness makes girls backpeddle.

• Foreveralone lol

• @XNicholeMariex3 i know right? seriously, :(

• Who knows? lol

• It's mage armor...

• Well i love just having fun with diff women, but i know one day i will settle, i do want a family.

• I would be single for a mixed bag of reason, but then comes this great girl with awful tastes who gives me the time of the day lol @EmpatheticLady

• That's exactly it hell.

• Why? Because I do things my way and at my own pace. If girls don't like that, too bad.

• Yeah, forever alone😢😢☺

• Because I'm too shy to ask girls out. Even ones where I'm positive they have a crush on me I can't get the courage to ask even them out.

• Unrequited love - I guess it's because of... combination of shyness and lack of self-confidence.

• I don't know why ur single. u will find someone online maybe

• More from Guys
    2

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 29