I'm young but have white hair, would it matter to girls?

I'm 20 years old and i have some white hair. Its not a lot but if i'm talking to someone face to face then its noticeable. I had white hair since i was 15 and it really affected my confidence. Its why people think i'm older than i actually am. What i want to know is that would girls care about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah men can get away with it. The only thing that bothers me about my boyfriends gray hair is that in his beard they are straight unlike the brown hair so if it doesn't get shaved regularly it makes his beard look unkempt.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't mind it. As long as your face looks your age.
    I'd much much rather a white/gray haired guy than a bald/balding guy.

What Guys Said 1

• You can dye it if you want to although keep in mind that Steve martin the comedian used to have black hair and it turned white before he was 30, I mean all white, he still looked like Steve Martin and it didn't affect his career or personal life, so I think it may all be in your head.