Girls, What is your most romantic fantasy?

And guys, I allready know yours, this is for the ladies.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• me laying in bed while a sexy man comes and massages my feet and another sexy man comes in and feeds me garlic bread. <3

• Garlic bread? Lol, that sounds romantic and yummy! How about if he brings you speghetti too ;)

• the more yummy food the better <3

• I agree and the company better be yummy too!

What Girls Said 5

• Mine is : A romantic vacation in a log cabin, with a log fire , surrounded by snow capped mountain and a lake.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c755f94d3f.jpg

• Having a guy take me on a date where he planned, eating what he prepared and doing something he lined up, and seeing what he thought of when he thought of me. No guy has ever just just taken me on a date his way and let me feel the effects of his effort to make a day/ night special.

• Getting proposed to in a Krispy Kreme, and I want him to say "Will you marry me? Doughnut say no"

• I just like having a friend I can count on. We order pizza, shower together and cuddle on the sofa.

• You know, easy nights like that are good too, a best friend who is a lover, I like that ;)

• For me to be in my hot bikini and getting a piggy back ride from a tall guy as we walk down the beach as the sun sets down.

• Awe! That sounds fun. What beach? Anywhere in particular?

• I honestly don't know, curious one you are...

• I will take that as a compliment. :)