What should I do about a married woman flirting with me and im in a relationship?

I have a girlfriend and love her crazy self but when i go to this store this woman is married she speaks and says hey but after i get what i need and im at the register she talks to me and tells me she likes my haircut and i look cute and i applied at this store to work and she said yea im glad you did cause we need help but i get to see u and when it's just me and her in the store she comes on the aisle im on and bends over to pick up something and she always smiling and when i leave she says bye darling, sweetie, sweetheart or babe and hopefully she'll see me again and when i don't go there for a little bit to avoid her and i go thinking she don't work she tells me oh you didn't wanna see me or you been avoiding me. So what should i do? i mean i love my girlfriend and i had my share of cheating back in high school and i will admit the woman is pretty attratctive but still she's married so why flirt with me?

What Girls Said 1

• Tell her to stop, that it makes you uncomfortable because you both have a partner. It's not that hard. You're asking us why she's doing it... uhm why do you care honestly? If you love your girlfriend just tell the woman you're in a relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• Well flirt back