Girls, would you be rude or angry at a guy for approaching you?

Assuming a guy approach you on campus, in a shop, mall, park etc and politely asks you if you would like to have cofee with him and get to know each other.
Whether you want to or not, would you decline his offer by being rude or rolling your eyes in reponse to his politeness?

And if a guy politely approaches a girl and she acts rude to him, then who is in the wrong, the girl or the guy? Does it mean there's something wrong with him for approaching or for her to be rude?

Most Helpful Girl

• When you say approached, I assume to ask out, on a date, a phone number? I would never be rude, unless talked to rudely first. But in your scenanario, I would be appreciative but just tell him I had a boyfriend.
    If a girl is rude when a respectful polite guy just approaches her, then she has some issues and the guy shouldn't take it personally.

Most Helpful Guy

• Rude or angry seems like a bit of an overreaction. They may be annoyed however.

Doing things point-blank/upfront isn't very tactful. Even if the girl is interested, the outright boldness/confidence may deter her.

You wouldn't take a hot shower and jump into a cold pool - it's a shock to the system. You have to acclimate yourself, and similarly with dating you should slowly immerse yourself into the girl's life.

What Girls Said 3

• Would depend on how he approached. What you think it polite might not translate that way to someone else.

If he really was polite and respectful but I just wasn't interested I'd politely decline.

• No, I've been raised better. I'd just politely decline. If he's being polite to me, I'll be polite to him

• If he is polite I would never be rude.

What Guys Said 1

• Some would be, but most tend to be indifferent