21 M, never had a girlfriend or kissed girl, is this bad?

I am a 21 year old guy. I have never kissed a girl or even held hands with a girl unless it was forced (eg through a game).

I am fairly average looking. I wear glasses and weigh about 50 kg. I am also an Indian guy who lives in South Africa.

I am an introvert and can be quiet but I am not the most anti-social guy. I have taken three girls out for coffee. I have never asked a girl to be my girlfriend directly but I did take three out for coffee.

With two of them, they didn't follow up on my attempts to meet again after that. With one, she did but she saw me as a friend and started telling me about her crushes so I stopped responding to her.

To be honest, the girls usually end up doing more talking than me though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not consider that bad or weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, just you have morals, standards, respect, and responsibilities. I'm 26 and suck at conversations, never had a girlfriend longer than 3 months, and I never had sex. Sooo. I really don't care about all that yet. Just live your life the way you know how and better yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• I actually love inexperienced guys. They're so cute and innocent... a lot of girls might prefer experienced guys but I love the idea of being able to teach them things and be their first... they seem to appreciate it more.

I really like how you thing, I wish there would be more women like you on this world.

What Guys Said 5

• No, that's not bad at all. Nothing wrong with that.

• I'm like you. I never touched a girl!

I don't consider it bad, you just have morals, standards and respect and also responsibilities.
    Don't sweat it bro!

• U 50 kg? Are u anorexic or some shi' ? Ya dude time is passing, already 10 years left for you, try for it foo' or u will die virgin.

lmfao, 10 years for what? O_o

@YellowCactus He is 21 year old, it will be hard for him to find chicks at his 30s.

@Jan1ssary_ Remember that there are girls in the same situation as us guys. I have found and read online on some forum that there are many 30-something virgings of both sexes and this is not uncommon. Tho what I have observed from their conversations was that the women who are 30-something virgin when a guy found out about it, he usually run for the hills. LMFAO, strange behaviour at least to me.

• You seem a lot more social than I am.

• Don't listen to girls. They are so screwed up in the head, that they don't know what they want and don't want. Their entire nature is based on lies, lack of loyalty and a parasitically leaching off of men. Furthermore, they are weaker physically, and smell funny when they menstruate.

I have never met a girl who hasn't caused incredible damage to my life and time when I've gotten close to her. You are better off alone. In the future, there will be robot females, and if you wait, that robot will be so much better than a human female. Imagine having your computer... but better...