Are these good dating rules to go by?

Are these good dating rules to go by?

Updated: forgot a extra rule.

6: don't date girls that like you and incompatible with you. Incompatible for a reason.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm just gonna answer based off of my relationship.

1 - Nope. There's no problem with warm or close friendships with others.

2 - I don't see why not. It's best to avoid the need to cry but if you do need to cry, then I don't see why you should hold it back.

3 - No, that's just gonna be unattractive and make you seem like an unpleasant person.

4 - It's best to not annoy someone but you probably shouldn't be going weeks without talking.

5 - Giving anyone 100% effort could backfire. But that's the risk you take getting into a relationship.

• It's because I wanna cry for a girl like for the second one. 3 is make me handle rejection. 4 is to try to be normal. 5 is only for girls that I know likes me 100%, and has obvious signs; And rarely do I go 100. It's about a girl I don't have a risk with, but have 100% chance of a yes with. That's why girls I have 50/50 with won't get nothing but 5-10% effort. It's also to make sure no great effort goes down the drain.

• No thats horrible advice! WTH! hahahahaha

• I'm just playing my cards differently. Plus I have dated girls I have given 100% effort because we had both liked each other, have common interest, and desire to date. But sad thing karma makes them move for some reason. It's just odd that happens with girls I have a complete chance with.

• It is cliche but everything happens for reason. The relationship ended for your protection. It was for the best of you. Rejection is a guide for a redirection. You can't live life emotionless not letting people in, not letting your feelings get in the way. I believe people need to experience all this. Good is coming your way. Be patient

What Guys Said 1

• 2 & 5 is literally the best advice to a guy on dating that they could ever get. It's that thing that all the 'players' have in common and that is why they are successful.