White guys, what would you do or say if?

What do you white guys think if a hijabi girl comes up to you and tells you she likes you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoa. Even hijabi girls love white guys. Every girl loves white guys lol. Anyways I find nothing wrong with girls liking white guys but honestly girls, what is wrong with guys of other races? Why only white guys most of the time or really light skinned guys? Why is it that non white girls are usually only fixated in attracting white guys and if not then really light skinned guys of other races? Do you girls find white guys to be superior or something? Does low levels of melanin in a guy's skin makes the guys better than the guys with higher levels of melanin? Every time I'm here, all I see is a non white girl of this race or a non white girl of that race asking about attracting white guys. I wouldn't have minded if this question was asked to Western guys in general rather than just white guys. But the racial hierarchy is unreal.
    It's like if the guy isn't white or really light skinned then he's gotta be either buff, tall, or rich to be likeable by girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey its happen and they have fallen in love O: Shocker!

What Guys Said 5

• I would say that's nice , but I would tell her that her feelings are very misplaced

• Would you start avoiding her? Or would you think she is a weirdo?

• You have a wonderful night too! It's still early for me! It is 9:11 pm😅 But yeah go sleep and have some rest, thank you for your opinions! Sweet dreams to you :)

• Sweet dreams to you as well. Hope to talk again some day

• i would think that im going to heaven, beacuse i'll be happy as hell if a hijab girl tells me that she likes me. i would consider myself very lucky

• Ask her who she is. If a randome girl comes out of nowhere and tells me she likes me, I would obviously think she knows nothing about me and is really shallow.

• But she wants to know you, how would she get to know you?

• Lol nahh

• I'd have no problem with that

What Girls Said 0