How to Win at dating?

How to Win at dating?

its not that I haven't had girlfriends, it's that they all won't stay and go after some fuck boy. should I start being fuckboy?

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell no. Just because some chicks tend to like fuckboys, doesn't mean we all do. And for the record, the girls that are into fuckboys don't want to date them for wo they are. They think that they're gonna magically become faithful for them (too many chickflicks) so they basically don't want them for who they are.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Well first put a damn shirt on! And second... I this isn't a dating site haha!

0|0
    0|0
    • never said it was, just curiouse if all girls want are fuckboys.

• As for a shirt, my nipples arnt showing so it's fine.

• Stop begin salty! The ONLY realize girls are into fuckboys jocks or man hoes... is because some girls come with extreme insecurity that how we all start. Than a pretty boy or a very attractive guy pay attention to us and we think Hey this is the one! The one is perfect and handsome! And he begin nice and we believe in the good of them. And than we are blinded with loyalty and we soon come to realize that he does flirt and sleep around and that he has girls. But its too late we are blind by the idea that he good and he great. When a girl finally grows the fuck up... they realize how they are suppose to be treat which is with respect and the only way they grow up is when they start figure out thing by themselves... and they start loving themselves... Than they can make the difference between pretty vs Real relationship material...

• No please don't be a fuckboy you will find your true love someday I promise girls are just stupid

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• stop being needy and clingy , thats it.
    and focus on having fun with women , she will automatically talk about relationship stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • You don't win at dating, dating is not a game and also no you shouldn't be a fuckboy, we have enough of those people around as it is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe you could hang out with some fuckboys and try to understand why they're attractive to women. Then you might not need to become one yourself, you could just steal some "tricks", and by that, I don't mean "tricks", but some attractive traits you could cultivate, why still being yourself.

Like someone else said, you don't "win" at dating. Or rather: it's only a win if the other person wins too. It sounds like you're shacking up with girls who either a) aren't as into you as you are to them, or b) are after short-term dating, i. e. sex. While you seem to want a relationship. You have to look for someone who shares your goals, and where attraction is fairly mutual.

Check out the Mating Grounds website.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you want women quickly
    become what they want

if you want a good women stay true too yourself and get ready to WAIT A LONG TIME, cause most of these girls ain't no good

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • look hot and play it cool?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not fuckboy material. The right one will come

0|0
    0|0