Have you ever felt your energy so drained for a phase that u withdrawal?

I always have more energy than I can handle. Exercise 3-4 hours each day no problem even finish the day by going after work and dancing till 2:30 am 2-3 nights a week and Getting in a quick hour workout before work. Feeling great excited to see friends feeling flirtatious able to feel confident and maybe meet a guy to exchange numbers with. For a month and a half I have been depleted. This is not me my blood count is down for iron I barely have energy to get home from work I get home and sleep. I am losing out on connections with friends except texts and social media and going to doctors to get answers why I feel rotten. I want my old self back. Strangers at the gym see I am different. Friends everyone with my energy level. Does anyone else go through a phase of regroup &recovery is it us? Do we just burn out? I think this is health related. I don't even want to draw in anyone when I am in this slump.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it does happen sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I have.

What Guys Said 1

• Yea it happens sometime. Take time to get yourself back on track.

What Girls Said 1

• I completely empathize. Has your doctor checked your vitamin D and thyroid?

• Thyroid and hormones are normal. I did buy vitamin D and iron and B12 even though so far I only know I need iron the others might get tested later. I had a bunch of digestion related blood tests too because of bloating. They are normal. Headaches leg pain the headaches are new the fatigue also. The abdominal pain. And nausea. I thought I was pregnant for so long because of all the symptoms. I obviously am not. Just a dramatic bunch of changes all at once. On top of all that I am sick now! I was just starting to feel better too.. Everyone is sick at work very sick I am the least sick

• Are you anemic?