I really like him, but I feel like he's moving really fast here, and I'm freaking out a bit?

We've been going out for two weeks. A few days ago he asked if we could be "official", and I agreed to it. Now he's gone out of town for probably at least a month. We've been texting everyday. Today he said he has a few weddings to go to in a couple months, and he'd like me to go with him, and he also said he just got off the phone with his mom, and she said I should go over to her place for dinner when he gets back.
This is my first relationship. He's such a sweet guy, and we have so much in common, and we get along beautifully. I have a hard time meeting guys in general, let alone kind-hearted guys who I want to date and who want to date me back, so I don't really want to let this one go just yet. I have anxiety and trust issues, and all of this is seeming like a lot really fast. But I dunno if that's how it is, or if it's my anxiety talking.
What do you guys think? Should I talk to him about it? Or should I just go with the flow?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should definitely talk to him about this. If he is going too fast then tell him your concerns related to this and work something out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Would you rather date a fuckboy who doesn't introduce you to his parents or friends? Who takes it "slow" by stringing you along for months? NO obviously this guy you're dating has learned from his past mistakes in relationships and is doing it right this time.

Don't be afraid to get into this relationship. If he wants you to meet his mom do it. What's the worst that can happen? It's scary yeah but that's the whole point of being open with someone. Don't run away from this possibly good experience

What Guys Said 2

• Relationships fail 100% because of lack of communication. Yes talk to him and tell him how your feeling

• Just talk to him and explain you want to slow down a tiny bit. Like explain how important memories are to you.

What Girls Said 2

• You could talk with him... make him understand and if he is a nice guy he will, meeting his mum its not that bad could be a sign of him being serious which isn't all bad, if its too overwhelming you could just ask him to go slow and that you will later. Dont feel frightened, I know its sometimes too overwhelming but just talk to him, two weeks is a short time, so try and get to know each other better before meeting the family...

• Talk to him about what ur feeling