Do guys tell their close friends if they like a girl in their class?

ok guys if you have a crush on a girl from your class would you tell your friends and would you look up their facebook and show it to them or something?

TLDR:
The reason I ask is because I was pretty sure this one guy had a crush on me.. He used to sit with me all the time in class and like stare at me and stuff but then we stopped talking after the semester ended. Anyway his friends will stare at me now too and I don't mean accidentally it's been on a number of different occasions and the only reason I found out they are friends is because one of my girl friends knew the guy who was staring at me so I did a little facebook creeping of my own and found out that him and the guy who I thought had a crush on me are really good friends...

Do you think he told them or what?

What Guys Said 2

• Your tl;dr was longer than the original question, you're doing it wrong.

To answer, it changes person to person, but me and my friends don't really talk about which women we like. I'm not really a share your feelings kind of person, and neither are the guys I hang out with.

• OOPS LOL i put on the wrong part thanks.

• They do.

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys will tell their close friends who they have a crush on, except for the really shy guys who will keep their crush a secret