Why do guys ignore girls?

Why would a guy rather be on facebook then reply to a message I had sent him a few hours ago?

does he not want to talk?

I don't understand why guys do this.

Most Helpful Guy

• its ironic you consider talking sending a "text". You have the expectation that he will respond to it quickly, like in a conversation. But he doesn't, he may be doing other things, may be thinking about what you asked and not sure what to say. Maybe he has more important issues, or he isn't as interested. Impossible to say for sure!
    Consider this text sequence for fun:
    Her: I love you
    He: (6 hours later). Ditto
    Her: Why did you wait 6 hours? I was so hurt
    ...
    There are so many problems with texting. An assumption someone gets the text, they will respond immediately, etc..
    I say the same thing to everyone, texting is terrible communication, ditch it unless you can learn how to use it effectively... which I doubt. talk in person or the phone. texting is the worst invention of the 21st century!

• Yeah it takes 3 days to reply to a hey do you still want me to come over?

Most Helpful Girl

• There insensitive, that's why. They think it went affect us or that we won't even find out.

What Guys Said 5

• You are low on his priority list, simple

• So we had mad plans to go out Friday and I was going to go over. So earlier I asked to make sure if we were still going out and he ignored me.

• He is a dick and he ain't serious for u...
      Its upto u to be with such kind of douchebag or not.

• Cause its hard to tell if you are single or taken.

• I am dating this guy.

• Some people (we'll like 98% of people) don't have good texting manners. Go to a dating coach, they'll probably tell you not to text at all. Guys your age are really immature. So he could just be lame (doesn't know how to date), not really be interested, or just busy. Only solution is talk to him.

• @lightbulb27 Agreed texting can easily be the most corrosive part of relationship. Cause it can be good or just terrible.

• why do you ignore us? same reason

• Because they are enot attractive lol

• Some dudes get nervous when it comes to women they really like. here's what Im thinking. Either he doesn't like you and is ignoring you, he didn't get your message, or he is one of those guys who gets nervous when it comes to women he really likes and he doesn't want to respond becasue he wants you to think he has a life. But from those options, pick which one suits your personal relationship with him. Does he enjoy talking to you? If he does like you he'd most likely be trying to hold a conversation.

What Girls Said 0