Intimidated by rich boyfriend help?

Hello, I am dating my good guy friend, and he's from a really wealthy family, he's in med school etc and I study law but my family's nowhere as rich as he is and I feel intimidated because whenever it comes to special occasions like birthdays and Christmas I can only afford chocolate/homemade card/roses/electronics but he takes me on his private jet/surprise holidays overseas. I'm grateful but I feel like it's unfair for him and it's not realistic in the long term cos he will get bored of what I can't give him.
But we do have awesome times together, and share numerous hobbies/tell great jokes.

Just worried about the different background and if his parents will think less of me. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that a sincere gift by your lover, no matter how small, is the best gift

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to him about it. He probably won't mind though, otherwise he wouldn't have bothered dating you in the first place.

Ever thought about it like this: he already has everything buyable he could wish for, he doesn't need any other fancy stuff. What he wants is love and companionship, the things you can't buy. He doesn't want you to be rich because it wouldn't improve his life anyways, he wants you to be you. I still understand how you feel intimidated though.

What Guys Said 6

• First of all he is rich and he always gets expensive things so he doesn't really need them anymore. I'm sure he even prefers your self made stuff over an expensive watch.
    Second I don't think that his parents think bad of you just because u aren't rich. And by the way he could have a lot girls and he is still together with u. It's not about the money

• First off, stop worrying. Secondly here's why;
    His parents won't think that, how long have you two been dating? If it's more than six months stop worrying, if they had a problem with you, trust me you'd been made aware of it by now. Plus I highly doubt he cares about any expensive stuff your thinking you can't buy him as he's more interested in the fact that what you bought for him came from you. So relax, you got nothing to worry about.

• if he truly cares about you and your emotions and feelings or in short if he loves you inside beauty then i think he won't ever get tired of you or bored of you.

• Doesn't matter what anybody thinks, if you're happy with him, nothing else matters. You can talk to him about this and let him know how you feel.

• Trolololol

• TROLLS ARE INCREASING.
    a lot of TROLL questions nowadays

• How is she a troll

• @Avasimmons This is a fake question.

• If you think it's a fake question then don't bother answering. Don't you have better things to do in life?

What Girls Said 1

• tell him all of that