Do you girls agree with this statement haha?

I was browsing my FB and i found this, is it true haha?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• Not at all. Being creepy has nothing to do with appearance, it's more to do with body language and behaviour , either by what a guy or woman says or does.

I think it would be naive to assume that " good-looking " people can't be creepy. If a person had that view, it would make them so vulnerable

• Eh... I mean, I would be flattered if my stalker is Theo James, but he would still be a stalker and that makes him creepy regardless! A hot creep hehe
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8aae22895d.jpg

• Okay, i stalked your profile pic and i was wondering, are your eyes color ''black''?

• haha thanks :) ^_^

• I wish that theo played aquaman instead

• Not really. You can still be attractive and be creepy.

• Nah. Creeps fall on both ends of the attraction scale. Just because he's cute doesn't mean that he can't be a creep.

• Definitely not. At my college there is a guy who is attractive that sits in the lounge all the time and just stares at me. Barely blinks and does not look away. I stopped going to the student lounge before class.

• Every guy is ugly haha!

• That is a huge insult for the population of males on GAG :(

• hahaha! I am sorry don't be creepy!

• Creepy vs Creepy xDD

• Nope, anyone can be creepy.

• No. It's creepy if the attention is unwanted and yet he continues.

• Depending on the context this is fallacious. Stalker, asking for nudes upon initial contact, etc? Absolutely false, it's creepy and scary no matter who it is. If it's something general like telling you you're pretty, have nice eyes or something of the like, then some women may be flattered if it's coming from an attractive person and feel creeped out or repulsed if they were 'ugly', which is very shallow. If someone has decided to compliment you, accept it knowing they took the time to notice something about you.

• lol nope

• I disagree.
    I've encountered plenty of guys who were not all that bad looking, but super creepy.

• it's only creepy if he's Turkish XD

Turkish guys are hot, I've met some and they're very good looking, but when securing or asking for nudes they get creepy asf real quick haha

I kinda agree with it, but handsome dudes can be creepy too.

• You mean when you ask them for nudes they be creepy?

• Lol, ithink you got these weirdos on gag, too many Turkish peeps in here :p

• yup, and on Facebook too

• Yes I believe so

• Absolutely not.

• No mate. The creepiest guy I've ever come across was really handsome.

• no this is not true

• Uh, no. Attractive people can be just as creepy as ugly people. If he's creepy, he's creepy. End of.

• Not exactly, not. His attractiveness level may have something to do with it though.

• No, it isn't true. It's creepy based upon the frequency of the comments and if the feelings are mutual

• Nope

• Not true at all
    You can be ugly and still be normal and understand social cues
    Saying that a guy is creepy to a girl because he is ugly is an excuse for a guy as to why he can not get a date

I know plenty of ugly men who getting laid on a daily basis

What Guys Said 6

• Its only creepy if he's being obvious. Everyone's a creep pretty much, but there's a limit you just shouldn't cross.

• Girls, go anon and tell the truth lmao. 😂😂😂

• I see too many women think this way, even if they won't admit it.

• This is so true - despite girls denying it, only because they think society expects them to deny it, which is why they don't tell the truth in this matter

• Of course, what's funny is there are some girls who will think a guy is creepy at first... but after awhile start liking him, so its just a matter of time and space, so damn fickle it's pathetic

• Yeah that's true and ugly

• This is women 100%