How do I go about handling this situation with her?

I met a girl on a dating site. We talked for a bit. She asked for my number and I gave it to her. She just told me she has a disability. How do I let her know that I'm not interested anymore? Yes I know it's shallow and I'm a a hole for thinking this way. It's just I've grown up with a parent who suffers for MS. I've seen what a disability can do to a relationship. I know I'm a terrible person. I don't want to hurt her at all. But what should I do?

0|0
1|2

What Girls Said 1

• I'd advise you against telling her the truth. Simply mention her that you're not sure you want a relationship or tell her that you found someone else.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• you can't do anything but telling her the truth, because even if you lie and back out she'll understand it. so tell her that i can't keep any kind of contact with you im really sorry i didn't mean to hurt your feelings but im interested in someone else, hope you dont mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're an asshole, people like you should be killed
    Just tell her u found a girl not now after 2-3 weeks and let her know that your only only interested as a friend.

0|0
    0|0