Am I overrating?

To put it simple, my boyfriend goes out of town from time to time and he'll be gone all week long for work. We have a home together, so it gets lonely all by myself. He tells me he hates leaving, and he doesn't get along with his co workers all the time, but when I look at his Instagram, he posts pictures of them all out drinking and playing pool after work like its some kind of vacation. To make maters worse, he'll tell me he can't call me at night cause they're busy. It sucks for me cause I'm stuck at home alone having to deal with all this. I got upset the other night and basically questioned our relationship and if I could even do this long distance thing anymore. I brought it up to him and he was extremely confused and hurt by it. Did I take it too far?

Overreacting****

What Guys Said 2

• Take up reading or some hobby that keeps you busy or else it can get to the point of you driving your self insane.

• You need to fill your time with activities that fulfill you when you are alone. but he also needs to realize that while he has a group that he works with and plays with, while you are stuck at home. He should makes some time for calling you at night. but remember to find things to keep yourself busy, too.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't judge by the things you see in pictures. They are false more often than not.