Why is interracial dating such a problem?

Ok I'm mixed black/white my father was black my mother was white, now when it comes to dating I'm really attracted to white women but a lot of them don't date interracial because of the thought that no other white man will touch them if the relationship failed in their minds they will be damaged goods. I know I'm a man and it's frowned upon because you can't control what your attracted to but sometimes I just wanna sit down and cry because I'm attracted to white women, I mean any way I date it's interracial because I have mixed blood and mixed races in me

Most Helpful Girl

• it's hard being half. i feel your pain.

• thanks for mho
      it's dumb that some people think they are ”pure race” because actually we're all mixed.

• it sucks :(

• I just wish it would stop

What Girls Said 5

• people who have this issue have backwards thinking and likely will not be a good fit for you because you have been raised by two people who clearly have open minds to race and love. i've predominately dated interracial just because whoever i liked happened to be a different race. there are plenty of women who will see past color so don't lose hope.

• I will try like I said whatever I date it's interracial

• Some people just have their preferences, and you can't change them. Just like you prefer girls of a certain race, some girls prefer guys of a certain race.

• Why should they be attracted to black men if you're only attracted to white women?
    Find a woman who likes you back. If you are going after girls who think that type of shit then you have horrible taste in women. Maybe date other women besides white ones?

• I wouldn't not date a black man for this reason. But then I'm not attracted to racist white guys that think they own all white women.

• I'm so sorry you are struggling with this :(

I promise though that there are girls who are interested in dating outside their race. Three of my closest white girl friends are far more interested in not white guys (Also me) so I can speak to the existence of 4

What Guys Said 3

• The nasty skunts on this site that hate white men eat these kinda questions up.

• Well, clearly there are exceptions to the rule.

After all, your black father fucked a white girl (and perhaps more than just your mother).

So you just need to find the exception/s

• Lol did you just pull this stuff out of your butthole? Wtf "white women... dont date interracial because of the thought that no other white man will touch them..." I'm guessing you arrived at this assumption based on your 18+ years of being a white girl yes? You are crazy, thats why white women dont like you.

• No actually I read a white women's post on here that is about this situation she previously dated black guys and now her boyfriend considers her damaged

• Do you have other times you've seen this? The fact that you base your assumption off of this one post is a little naive.