Do big boobs and big butts actually matter?

I know it may be a bonus if you end up dating a girl with big boobs and butt, but do you guys actually LOOK for that in a girl? Would you turn down a cute looking petite girl for a hot girl with big boobs and has an alright personality?

Most Helpful Guy

• It matters one way or another. BUT so many different preferences and "types" out there, so don't feel like you have to have huge body parts. Many, maaaany guys like myself aren't into huge body parts, more petite slim fit feminine body with curves all in proportion. Like Jessica Alba for example! Or instagram hotties.

Most Helpful Girl

• They actually do matter.

What Guys Said 19

• it does matter to some degree. it will catch our attention and it is pretty nice to have but for genuinely choosing a partner, it doesn´t matter at all in my opinion. only if in theory there was a girl with nice boobs and ass and then next to her the exact same girl with no boobs and a flat butt. but that doesn´t exist xD people are too different.

• in the grand scheme of things, no.

• Nope, it's a bonus to someone with a beautiful face and a great personality (which I both value), but it's not something I actively search for.

• If I found a girl who was perfect for me and we clicked, I wouldn't care whatsoever about the size of her butt or boobs.

• No. Most girls I've liked are petite and have a pretty/cute face. Sometimes they have the booty or boobs but that's a bonus.

• Well I really do love girls with big boobs & booties, but most of all I love them with good & nice personalities. If I ever had a date with a petite type of girl who's good looking then I would never pass up that opportunity for any other girl. Because I would rather be with a nice girl than to be with a hot girl with a bad personality. She could have small boobs & booty & still win me over when she's a really nice person by heart.

• No, neither matter to me. In fact I don't want either. Petite all the way for me if the personality is good.

• Yes, the sexier the better, but personally is always first choice when selecting. If you have the most amazing personally, if you got what you want

• Yeah, they do matter. But how much it matters differs from person to person.

• If I had to choose it would be the nice ass and tits

• Hell yea big boobs matter, doesn't count on fat chicks doe

• So you would date a hot girl with a shitty personality rather than a cute girl with small boobs/butt but has a bombass personality

• Can't bang personality, besides she gotta be attractive enough to go on date with lol

• Goodluck with your relationship.. Hopefully they last long...

• yeah, people are very shallow anymore.

• no it does not matters for me

• no they do not
    not everyone likes them BIG

• nice butt, yes... boobs, not so much

• For me it's the face ma'am but also big butt and boobs is massive bonus :p

• I'm a butt guy.. prefer smaller boobs

• How much you care about dick size , that much we care about them

• i prefer small boobs and a medium sized butt.

But they're not dealbreakers. Fat is a dealbreaker. ALl petite girls are pretty attractive, body wise.

What Girls Said 1

• Some men prefer petite and thin women