What to text!!! HELP?

Okay so there is this guy in my English class and we've been talking for several weeks. He likes me and I like him. This started because he told my friend he thought I was hot and she gave him my number. I want to get to know him better as a friend and possibly as a future boyfriend. What are some good questions to get him even more interested in me and get to know him better?

Most Helpful Guy

• Find what you have in common

• we both play soccer but we've already talked a bunch about that :p

• There's much more than that. Fave foods, color, number, classes, teacher, book, movies, song, spiritual beliefs

Most Helpful Girl

• Search his facebook profile and get information on the things he likes. Ask him questions related to the stuff he likes.

What Guys Said 2

• Talk about common topics, perhaps?

• These questions are the hardest to answer because we dont know what he is like but Id say just try to seem interested in the things he likes and try to converse on those topics. If a guy likes you, chances are that he's going to be the one trying to maintain a conversation. Unless he's a wimp

What Girls Said 0