Why are girls always flaking on me?

I'm getting sick of girls. Like seriously. I'm sick of being hurt. I had a girlfriend for 4 months and we never even went on a date because everytime I would set one up she would flake on me at the last second. Now that I'm finally out of that relationship I took my dating life to tinder. I met a girl that I really liked. We set a date up for tomorrow night a few days ago. I text her today asking what time tomorrow and she says she can't anymore because she "got called for a job". Like really? When was she planning on telling me cuz she hadn't texting me about it until I finally reached out to her about it. Whenever I set up plans they always end up getting canceled I'm so sick of it. I don't even feel like trying anymore, it's so discouraging.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not going to find the most reliable girls off of Tinder. Sorry about the one girl who bailed on the date that you knew in person but it happens. Try not to get discouraged so young, you're under 18 and still will have plenty of chances in the future.

• Do girls simply just get bored of me?

• Is there a way I can see if she wants me back without being the first to open up? I'm afraid I'll open up and she'll crush me. I feel sometimes she wants me sometimes she doesn't. I need to make sure she will want me 100% of the time. I miss her so much but she hurt me so bad.

• nope. Unfortunately the only way to get a clear answer and not let her continue playing these games of hot & cold will be to straight up ask her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I recommend becoming a monk, girls are impossible nowadays.

What Girls Said 2

• Make your dates you interesting and unique. Go mini golfing, paint bowling, I don't know something different instead of same old same old

• Our date was to go to navy pier! So it was interesting!

• I've tried doing that before but I just can't seem to get passed my social anxiety. And being only 16, I don't really see how bars would work.

• School dances, restaurants, movies, mini golf. There is so many places to meet people. Social anxiety is not an excuse. Stop making excuses. Nothing happens if you do nothing about it. Don't let anxiety consume and overpower your life. DOn't let anxiety win

• I hate to break it you but you didn't have a girlfriend. It only counts if you actually go out.

• Well we saw each other outside of school a couple times but just never one on one. I always had to go out of MY way to see her. We texted every day and all that. Just didn't really ever see each other outside of school.

What Guys Said 0