Why should I waste my time meeting girls?

They all fucking hate me, think I'm disgusting, and would rather fucking die than be stuck alone with me, so, why waste my fucking time? I don't give a shit if there's plenty of stupid girls in the world, if I get a hundred rejections for one yes, I'd hate the last one on basic principle. I'd rather be dead. Hope is just a delusion of the weak anyhow.

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome back <3 . You've been gone for a while.. Are you asking this because of something that happened? What was your month away from this site like?

• Between spending time In a mental hospital, getting medication, meeting a girl I mistakingly thought would be different and failing again? Not much. Now I'm bitter enough once again that I hate the idea of me being in a relationship with anyone but this girl. I hate any other girl for looking at me because I feel empty.

• I'm really sorry, that's a lot of shit to go through :(

Do the meds and the time you spent in hospital help at all?

You didn't fail because it didn't work out with this girl :( . I'm so sorry that you're so hurt :( <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you keep thinking like that you'd better not meet them.

What Girls Said 3

• Nobody's forcing you to meet women.

• Then don't waste your time. It's not like your being forced to meet girls.

• If you feel that way, then don't.

What Guys Said 2

• Ok, so then don't do it. It's your life and so how you want to spend your time is your choice too.

• Some guys just aren't attractive to women. I'm one of them. The sooner you accept that and focus on doing other things that you enjoy, the sooner you will feel better.