Really need advice please?

I logged onto my girlfriend's social media account and found her chatting with another male, they talked for a while and it was obvious he was flirting with her. He knew about me and brought me up in conversation and she just made me seem like a whatever. He then gave her his number and she is now texting him. She has no knowledge that I know, help please!

Most Helpful Girl

• Why did you log into her account?

• She has my account information and I have hers

• Ah kk. As long as she knows you have it, then you should tell her you found out and she has some explaining to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's really not a good sign. You have reasons to be worried. This behavior indicates that she might be losing interest in you but hasn't gone to level of breaking up with you yet, so she is just looking for company.

You need to see how her actions, her behavior is around you, does she seem happy? is she still curious about you? to know things about you? does she still take interest in your life as before?

If the answers to the above questions are "NO", then you have reasons to be worried and she might be drifting away from you.

What Girls Said 1

• Break up with her.

What Guys Said 2

• Help? If she doesn't want you, why would you want her? While she doesn't yet realize that you know, collect all of your things from her place, change all of your passwords, and then tell her that you'd like to start talking to other girls.

• Dump her. Case closed -- this is cheating, plain and simple.

Obviously, texting is nothing to stress over, but if its been made apparent that someone is attached and another person is still interested in pushing the issue, then it has become something of notice.

Either dump her flat out or talk with her and keep an eye out for further developments. Either way, I think this relationship's done.