Help with asking a girl out?

Hey Everyone,

I have a crush on this girl in my class since the fall semester. she's in my class for the spring semester as well. I never spoke to her in the fall cause I was shy. I spoke to her this semester only once, but it seemed like a good start. The odd thing is after we spoke , I've saw her several times around school and we make eye contact, but neither of us say hello haha. Its definitely strange and I am wondering why she wouldn't at least say hi since we have spoken already. Its at the point where I awkwardly just stare at her and when she stares back, I glance away lol. The first time we had class, we both would stare at each other randomly, but I was never sure what the staring meant. i notice that a lot with people, but not sure if its a god thing or a bad thing. Anyway, everyday i torture myself to initiate a conversation or ask her out, but i usually back out or it never seems like the right time. She sits next to this kid in class and i notice they talk and I know they text with each other, but I don't know if its just platonic or romantic. Should I just flat out come clean with her and see what happens? The semester is almost over and I don't want to not try. Should I tell her how I've had a crush on her and how I've been to shy to really talk to her?

anyone else have any advice

Most Helpful Girl

• yes talk to her and see what happens it would be a shame to not try to see if something beautiful happens. take the chance I truly wish you the best of luck.

• its really awkward at this point, what would you think if some dude spoke to you once then every time he saw you, just stared awkwardly at you.

• me I would have aproached and asked him why he kept staring at me

• Thanks for MHG

Most Helpful Guy

• send that juicy dick pic bro 🎇🎉🎊🎆

• I was thinking about sending a photo copy of it during class.. the classy love note, but I failed at that too.. I'm all puss and no dick :(

What Girls Said 2

• Courage, my young padawan.
    Stop torturing yourself and ask her to go out with you sometime. You might think rejection is scary, but you are literally at a point where you two aren't moving anywhere or making any type of progress. This is a bit fortunate for you. If she rejects you, then your relationship will basically just go back to how it is now, and you can just move on to the next pretty girl. No harm done.

• Dude talk to her! I also have a crush on this guy in my class, and I swear I don't know how my stares haven't pierced his back yet! lol
    I would love for him to talk to me (but he doesn't... just sometimes glances at me too).
    So I'd say go for it! If you like her enough than just ask her to eat lunch or grab coffee after class! Don't scare her by just confessing your feelings right away though. Try to get her number and facebook and see where that leads you :)
    Good luck!

• honestly, Its pretty weird now.. i worked myself up over thinking about it and when i see her now, I just get super nervous.

What Guys Said 0